A new pillow cover is a quick and inexpensive way to spice up your decor. Ashley from Make It and Love It shows how to make one with a zipper closure so it’s easy to remove for washing or for when you want to change it out to update your decor. Go to her blog for the tute.
[photo from Make It and Love It]
- Tutorial: Envelope pillow with ric rac and a stripe
- Tutorial: Pom pom trimmed cushions made from tea towels
- Tutorial: Removable cover for a bolster pillow
- Tutorial: Simple sweater throw pillow cover
- Tutorial: Easy no-sew knotted throw pillow cover