Nicole from Improv Diary, and co-author of Improv Sewing, shows a heart applique that’s cool year round. The design is inspired by the classic “mom” heart tattoo motif. I’m loving the way she made the fabric banner stitched with “love”! And the picture of her kitty helper gave me the hugest smile today. Go to Improv Diary for the template and tutorial.
[photo from Improv Diary]
- Tutorial: Crooked Heart Valentine’s votive or vase wrap
- Tutorial: Sew a canvas envelope
- Tutorial: Valentine bookmarks that kids can sew
- Tutorial: Simply Sewn Canvas Easter Basket
- Cool idea: Use designer fabric remnants to dress up plain curtains