Oh, how I am loving this leather and lace clutch purse! Wilma from Designed by Wilma made it, and she shares a photo tutorial so you can make one of your own. The edges of the leather won’t fray, so there are just a few seams to sew. Go to her tute.
[photo from By Wilma]
- Tutorial: Add leather trim to a plain tee
- Tutorial: Sew a leather clutch
- Free pattern: Caliti clutch purse that converts to a tote
- Free pattern: Norma envelope clutch purse
- Tutorial: The Dainty Leather Clutch with scalloped trim