Kelli from True Bias shows how she adapted a basic t-shirt pattern to make a baby boy’s button up cardigan. She used the Flashback Skinny Tee by Made By Rae, but her adaptations will work with any t-shirt pattern. Get the tute.
[photo from True Bias]
- Tutorial: Adapt a basic t-shirt pattern to give it an envelope neck
- Tutorial: Adapt a t-shirt pattern to make a cardigan
- Free pattern: Toddler Swing Tank
- Tutorial: Eyelet tunic t-shirt pattern remix
- Idea file: Peplum pencil skirt refashioned from trousers