Michelle from Handmade Martini shows how you can adapt a basic t-shirt pattern to create an envelope style neckline. (It has the overlapping shoulders like you see on baby onesies and toddler shirts.) She uses the Flashback Skinny Tee by Made By Rae, but this will work with any basic tee pattern. Get the how-to.
[photo from Handmade Martini]
- Tutorial: Eyelet tunic t-shirt pattern remix
- Tutorial: Modify a basic bodice to a crossover back
- Tutorial: Adapt a basic shorts pattern to make culottes
- Tutorial: Vintage-y tab front tee
- Free pattern: Toddler Swing Tank