Ashley from Make It and Love It shares a free pattern to make a pair of soft fabric dolls. They are soooo cute!! You can easily make it a look-alike doll by choosing skin fabric, hair, and eyes that match your child’s. She also includes instructions on how to make the little pants and little skirts they wear. Go to her blog for the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Make It and Love It]
- Free pattern: Child’s fleece pants
- Free pattern: Mix-n-Match Felt Monsters
- Free pattern: Basic pants for an 18″ doll
- Tutorial: Little girl’s Aladdin bubble pants
- Free pattern: Soft minky fleece sleep mask